#15 From $4 Caddy to Stock Market Wizard w/Tony Saliba
Tony Saliba talks about his JOURNEY FROM A CADDY TO A PIONEER IN OPTIONS TRADING
EPISODE 15 • 2/24/2019 • 1 hr 33 min
Watch the Episode on youtube:
Tony Saliba (@ajsmarketwizard) is the Chief Executive Officer at Matrix Holding Group & Mercury Digital Assets
Considered a pioneer and leader in the Chicago derivatives market, was the only options trader to be profiled in the best-selling 1989 book “Market Wizards.”
FAST BIO FACTS
1. Saliba's interest in markets started when he caddied for grain traders.
2. He worked his way up from a clerk to an options trader at the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
3. He's been highlighted in the book Market Wizard as an highly profitable trader.
4. He earned his B.S. in accounting from Indiana University.
5. Tony Saliba is the author of Managing Expectations, on driving profitable options tradings outcomes with knowledge, discipline, and risk management.
SO HOW DID HE DO IT?
LISTEN TO FIND OUT.