#6 Manure Mucker to 5th Largest IPO in US history w/Dennis Barsema
listen to ep. 6 for how dennis barsema overcame a stutter, kept bridges unburned, and built a legacy
EPISODE 6 • 11/23/2018 • 1 hr 36 min
Dennis Barsema was previously the president and CEO of Redback Networks, where he led the company through rapid growth and one of the most successful IPOs in Wall Street history. Dennis has more than 30 years of executive experience in telecommunications, software, and optical networking.
FAST BIO FACTS
1. Dennis was awarded the Northern Illinois University (NIU) entrepreneurial mentor of the year in April 2018.
2. Dennis is the current Chairman of the NIU Foundation.
3. He is also an advisor to the non-profit, micro-finance organization, Opportunity International in Oak Brook, Illinois.
4. Dennis balances family life with work - he's married with three sons.
5. He also serves on the board of restaurant.com.
SO HOW DID HE DO IT?
LISTEN TO FIND OUT.